Puffy Eyes: Shea Butter, Salty Foods, and more

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Alright, so I don't know about you but I have small bags under my eyes. They are not majorly noticeable, but they are annoying nonetheless. If I could, I would do without them. I have used over-the-counter eye treatments (e.g., Aveeno), night creams, avocado, and more to reduce the puffiness. However, the best treatment was right under my nose:

Sufficient sleep + Shea butter

*My sister also benefits from shea butter under her eyes.

If you suffer from puffiness under the eyes, perhaps this combo may work for you too? According to the first article link below, other treatment options include cutting back on salty foods and exercising more to reduce puffiness. I've also read in a magazine (and in this same link) that one should try sleeping on one's back with the pillow elevated.

******************************

MORE READS:
BANISHING PUFFY EYES
PREVENTION OF DARK CIRCLES

NOTE: If your puffiness is hereditary, these treatments may not be as effective but are worth a try.


NEXT WEEK: Dark Circles

0 comments:

Post a Comment